大学体验英语课后翻译
A. 大学体验英语综合教程1第三版unite8课后翻译答案
罗伯特·彭斯(Robert Burns) 在诗中把他所钟情的女孩比作玫瑰花。(compare...to)
Answer: In his poem, Robert Burns compares the girl he loves to a rose.
2. 无论你多忙,你都应该抽时间回学校参加同学聚会。(no matter how)
Answer: No matter how busy you are, you should try to make it back to the class reunion.
3. 离婚后她需要一个能给她安慰的人。(a shoulder to cry on)
Answer: After her divorce she needed a shoulder to cry on.
4. 毕业20年以后,他几乎认不出他以前的同学了。(barely)
Answer: He graated 20 years ago, so he could barely recognize his former classmates.
5. 什么都无法替代亲密朋友之间的友谊。(replace)
Answer: Nothing can replace the friendship between intimate friends.
望采纳~!!!
B. 大学体验英语综合教程一(第二版)课后翻译答案带汉语句子的,每个单元
给你个网址吧
大学体验英语第二册课后翻译答案http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/7575273.html
大学体验英语第二册课文翻译
http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/7577487.html
大学体验英语第二册课后习题答案
http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/7577490.html
希望能对你有所帮助。
C. 跪求大学体验英语4课后翻译答案
大学体验英语课后翻译答案
Unit 1Ex.8 Translate the following sentences into English.1. With his promotion, he has taken on greater responsibilities.2. He felt he did not have to make such a commitment to John any more.3. Mary likes to go shopping in her spare time, as opposed to Lucy, who prefers to stay at home reading.4. At best he’s ambitious, at worst a power-seeker without conscience or qualifications.5. We have striven to the full to convince him, but we have made no headway.Unit 2
Ex8. 1. He is no more fit to be a headmaster than any schoolboy would be. 2. As for her father, she is not sure whether he will accept her and her baby. 3. Staying up late will undermine one’s health while going to bed early and getting up early will benefit it. 4. The ambassador personally conveyed the president’s message to the premier. 5. The girl decided to open up and tell the police what she had seen.Unit 3
8. 1. It is simply unbelievable for him to change 500 dollars for a haircut.2. People grant you the privilege, so you should serve the people wholeheartedly.3. The weather forecast is very important so that we can decide when to go to sea.4. The sound of guns violated the usual calmness of Sunday morning, and people had a strong feeling that the war was coming.5. Even though you read three pages per minute, you will by no means finish the book by the end of this weekend.
Unit 58. 1. The airplane they boarded soared out of sight right after it took off. 2. At the meeting, the two sides had a hot debate. The reformers put forward many reforming measures. 3. In the long run, we should learn more about science and technology. Besides our major subjects, knowledge of computers, English and driving is necessary for our work. 4. She does gymnastic exercises four times a week in the quest to achieve the perfect body. 5. Every morning in the park, some old people are doing physical exercises there, chatting with each other at the same time.
打这么多不容易给点分
D. 大学体验英语综合教程4 第三版 passageA课文翻译及课后翻译题的答案
颐养天年
人人都知道孤儿院和养老院绝不能替代家庭。人们的感觉是只有家庭才能给老人与幼童提供使他们会产生满足感的一切。对子女来说,享有父母的呵护毋庸多说,因为这是一种本能的父辈的情感。不过晚辈对于长辈的孝敬,正如中国的一句俗话 “水往低处流” 所说,则需要由文化去培养。一个自然人必会爱其子女,但只有受过文化教育的人才会珍爱和孝敬父母。这个爱老、敬老的原则最终成为了大众所信守的准则,并且根据某些著书立说者所言,在父母年老时能有幸在其身边服侍,实际上已成为一种强烈的愿望。父母生病了却没有机会在病榻前亲侍药汤,亡故时未能亲临送终,已被有文化的中国人视为终身最大的遗憾。官员到了五六十岁尚不能迎养父母,于官署中晨昏定省,会被视为道德缺失而倍感羞愧,不得不常向亲友和同僚解释他不能迎养孝敬的理由。从前有个人,因赶回家时父母已亡故,悲痛之
下说了这样两句话:
“树欲静而风不止,
子欲养而亲不在。”
在美国,身体健康且精神矍铄的老年人常对人说他尚“年轻”,或者是旁人说他们“年轻”,而实际上则是说他们身体康健。这似乎是一种语言上的不幸。老来健康或者说“长寿康健”是人生莫大的幸运,而改称之为“健康且年轻”,则会贬损其魅力,使原本很完美的东西变得不那么完美了。终究,世上再也没有什么能比一个健康而智慧的老者更完美的了。他有着“红润的面庞,雪白的头发”,用和蔼的声音,谈论着人生世故。中国人很明白这一点,所以画出来的老翁总是“红颊白须”,视之为尘世终极快乐的象征。美国人大概也看到过中国人所画的老寿星,他那高突的前额、红润的面庞、雪白的长须,还有他笑容可掬的神态!这是何等生动的画像。他手抚飘逸垂胸的长须,悠然自得。他何等的庄严,令人起敬;他何等的自信,没有人会质疑他的智慧;他何等的仁慈,因为他见闻了太多的人间疾苦。对
于富有生气的老者,我们也会给予赞誉,说他们是“老当益壮”。
我丝毫不怀疑,美国的老人依旧要坚持说他们又忙碌又活跃这一事实,可以归为个人主义被推崇到了愚蠢的地步。他们以自主为荣,崇尚自立,耻于依赖子女。美国人在其宪法中规定了许多人权,但他们却很奇怪地忘掉了老年人应享受子女赡养这一权利,因为这也是因提供养育服务而产生的权利和义务。有谁能够否认,父母年轻时为子女何等地辛劳,子女小有病痛必彻夜不眠地照顾,在子女还没有学会说话时给他们换洗尿布,耗费二十余载将他们养育成人,教会他们自立生活。当他们年老时,就有权得到子女的赡养和孝敬。在普通的家庭生活模式中能否忘掉个人的自立及其自尊?凡是人都是先由父母养育,后来再养育自己的子女,最后则理所当然地得到子女的赡养。中国人对生活的完整理念是以家庭中的互帮互助为基础的,所以没有个人独立的意识,因此,到了夕阳红的老年时期得到子女赡养时就不会
有耻辱感,反而会因有子女赡养而倍感欣幸。
E. 求 大学体验英语2综合教程课后翻译的答案
1.任何年满18岁的人都有资格投票.
Anyone over the age of 18 is eligibleto vote.
2.每学期开学前,这些奖学金的申请表格就会由学校发给每一个学生.
A form to apply for the scholarships is sent by the university to each student before the start of each semester.
3.遵照医生的建议,我决定戒烟.
On the advice ot my doctor,I decided to give up smoking
4.公园位于县城的正中央.
The park is located right in the center of town.
5.这所大学提供了我们所需要的所有材料和设备.
The university provides all the materials and facilities we desire.
6.警察们正忙着填写关于这场事故的各种表格。
The policemen are busy filling out forms about the accident.
7.我想在还车之前把油箱加满。
I want to fill up the fuel tank before retuning the car.
8.如果你要投诉,最好遵循正确的程序.
If you want to make a complaint,you 'd better follow the correct procere.
9.要不是约翰帮忙,我们绝不会这么快就完成实验.
We couldn't have finished the experiment so soon without John's help.
10.暴风雨之后,岸边的人们焦急的搜索湖面以期发现小船的踪迹.
After the storm,the people on the shore anxiously scanned the lake for any sign of the boat.
11.我们需要通过减少道路上的车辆以降低燃料消耗.
We should decreased the number of the cars on the road in order to rect the fuel consumption.
12.电费上涨增加了我们的负担。
The rise in electricity costs has added to our .
13.你应该自己判断行事,别总是跟在你哥哥的后面。
You shuould make your own declsion ,and don't always follow the lead of yor brother.
14.那种发型今年很流行,但是我想明年几会过时.
That hairstyle is in fashion this year,but I am afraid it will be our of fashion next year.
15.在追求真理的过程中,我们注定要遭受失败的痛苦.
We are fated to suffer from many disappiontments in our qest for truth.
16.她在公共汽车站一直等到末班车进站.
She waited at the bus stop until the last bus came in.
17.如果我们能帮的上忙,尽管和我们联系.
If there is anythong we can help,please o not hesitate to contact us.
18.他需要多少船务人员才能使他的游艇航行?
How many crew dose he need to run his yacht.
19.虽然她的新书没有上一本好,但是我还是喜欢它.
Sill I like her new book no matter it is not quite as good as her last one
20.我从未遇到过如此善良的人.
Never before have I met such a kind man.