出國旅遊英語口語視頻
① 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
② 老人出國旅遊想在網上,免費下載學英語口語視頻,
想提高口語要大量的閱讀和聽力做基礎,在讀和聽的過程中,積累詞彙,掌握句型,並熟悉英語表達思想的方式,著重培養語感。
1.多與別人練習對話,最好是以英語為母語的人練習。也可以自言自語亦是練習口語。
2.練習口語要大膽說出來,過一段時間後,突然有一天你會自如、清楚地表達自己的思想。
3.要始終尋找機會說英語。可以和你周圍的同學或朋友交流,要鞏固自己的學習成果!
4.在國內學英語缺乏環境,看電影學英語口語是彌補環境不足的好方法
③ 怎樣快速學習出國旅遊英語口語
現在人們的生活環境都有了很大的改善,經濟水平、物質生活都有了很大的提高。越來越多的朋友們開始有了心靈,人文方面的追求,這其中的很大一部分人為了體驗不同的文化,都會有旅遊的計劃,特別是出國旅遊的計劃。這些計劃和夢想非常完美,但是,還是有很多東西會阻礙我們,比如說語言。
要做到能和外國人用英語簡單交流最重要的就是能聽懂和能說得出口了。聽,能抓住對方的關鍵字就八九不離十了。說,就難了。
那怎麼克服呢?無非就是自學和跟著老師學了。
跟著老師學,首先要選一個合適的老師,最好是外教,這樣就直接模擬了在國外的情景,而且中國人說的英語和外國人說的英語其實是不一樣的,要學就要跟著native speaker學地道的英語。
自學,首先自己要有一個明確的目標還有有能夠辨識的能力。現在網上關於旅遊英語的材料那麼多,如何篩選是個大問題。什麼900句之類的,也不說一點用處都沒有,但是范圍太廣了而且自學起來沒有系統性。
平常可以看一些旅遊相關的電影,積累一些單詞和句子。比如《愛在黎明破曉前 Before Sunrise》,《愛在日落黃昏時 Before Sunset》,《愛在午夜降臨前 Before Midnight》這經典三部曲,《少年斯派維的奇異旅行A journey of T.S. Spivet》,《愛在羅馬 To Rome with Love》這些電影在豆瓣的評分還都挺高的。遇到覺得以後用得上的句子,就記在本子上,有空就拿出來看看,鞏固一下。
一些英語學習網站上面都會有類似出國旅遊情景對話的資料,比如說可可英語的出國旅遊口語一本通,大耳朵英語的出國旅遊口語,這些英語學習網站通常還會有一些拓展內容,裡面的資料比如登機,訂酒店,點菜,還價,問路之類常用的對話大家可以有選擇性的吸收一些。新東方的學習網站里也羅列了一些情景單詞,有需要的可以背記一下。
一般大家出去玩不會自己一個人去吧,一般都是有小夥伴和你一起出去的對吧,但你要真的一個人去一個語言不通的國家玩,我只能敬你一條漢子,反正我是不敢的。平常沒事的時候可以拉著你的小夥伴陪你練英語,也是一種相互成長了,長時間磨合下來還會形成一種默契為以後出國旅遊打好基礎。兩個人一起學英語也不會覺得寂寞無聊。
④ 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
⑤ 出國旅遊常用英語口語有哪些
我覺得學習英語就是方法+環境,很容易學上手的,每天就是每天堅持背誦一些常用句子、單詞以及閱讀一些課外讀物,以達到訓練自己的英語思維方式。經常和以英語為母語的人來對話練習,這樣可以大大的提高自身自信,克服開口說英語的恐懼,突破啞巴口語的屏障,我現在就是這么學,大家若是還很迷茫的話,可以看看我的學習方式:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_8a34c26a0102wuvk.html?1144
當然基本功也是很重要的。要想基本功扎實,必須全神貫注地認真聽講,上好每一節課,提高課堂效率,腳踏實地、一步一個腳印地,做到以下「五點」
一、只有從簡單的開始,才容易入門,才容易產生"興趣",才容易把事情進行下去。
二、學習英語不能太急於求成,因為只有有了"量",才能有"質"的飛躍。
三、 英語有句諺語"Repetition is the mother of skills(重復是技能之母)"。
四、語言是人們在長時間的實踐中形成的認同符號,其運用"規則"可依。
五、若想學好英語,需要採取一個個"速戰速決"策略,找到學習的動力和興趣把學習堅持到底。
⑥ 我最近出國旅遊較多,想學一下常用出國旅遊英語,請推薦網上下載的視頻。
不是有好多手機上的APP嗎,可以下下來用的。
網上的都差不多版的。
這里有個word可以看看:權
http://wenku..com/link?url=nLC1_yQStogXco-_DlL4gO2glgtj9pXX6xsJNaxo51_LK6yq8M6QsTS
⑦ 出國旅遊英語口語學習去哪
去北京及全國各地的「新東方」學校,它的針對性和規模都是公認的。